Absolutely delighted to announce that the East Anglia Scale Trail will be holding a family event at Tixover Quarry in Stamford on Sunday 26 June 2022 and will be kindly donating all profits to ‘For Men To Talk’.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/FMTTEAST
A family event to raise money & awareness of men’s mental health in association with:
- Tomley RC
The East Anglia Scale Trail will be held at Tixover Quarry which is a 70-acre disused sandstone quarry. It’s set in the lovely rolling countryside of the Northants and Leicestershire border close to Stamford, Corby, Leicester and Peterborough with the A1 only 2 miles away.
The Tixover site is widely renowned to be one of the UK’s leading off-road sites, with impressive terrain such as:
- Steep hills and descents
- Technical training sections
- Visual displays
- Mud and water
- Differing terrain
- Side slopes a
- Wading sections
There will be gated trails through the wooded areas, scale trails around the small pond and an area set out for some faster RC’s.
- The King of Mallets will be making an appearance.
- G-Speed sponsored competition for classes 1, 2 & 3. With prizes from G-Speed, GCRC, Tomley RC.
- Toilet facilities
- Accommodate 75-100 vehicles in the parking area
- A campsite within a few miles is available