Since ‘For Men To Talk’ was formed in December 2019, we felt then and still do that it’s time for a mental health revolution and love yourself again. To do that takes a lot of cogs to be aligned and working in the engine. One major cog is having the confidence in the clothing that we wear.
Lisa Talbot is an award winning personal and fashion stylist who believes that the clothes in our wardrobe should reflect our personality, lifestyle and body shape. She loves to help people with their style and start dressing in a way that unleashes their real personality.
Here are her latest 5 clothing tips to help build confidence for men.
1. Colour is a powerful tool to help us feel confident, select a colour that makes your face appear light, bright and clear. Try a colour such as pastel pink, powder blue or if you love vibrant tones then a cobalt blue, jade green or cerise pink.
2. A great pair of shoes is always a good item to invest in and they can really complete your outfit. Whether you prefer a white trainer or a brogue, a shoe will enhance your look.
3. A blazer will elevate your look and create a super sleek, well polished appearance. A blazer can be incorporated into a jeans, t-shirt and trainer look or if you prefer try a chino, shirt, loafer and pop in the blazer.
4. Great grooming will always create confidence, think clean shaven, a nice trimmed beard, great hair, all of these will make you feel great. Don’t forget to leave home without a splash of aftershave that suits your personality.
5. The perfect fitting jeans are a must for any man’s wardrobe, whether you prefer a skinny, slim or a wider leg having the right fit will create a lovely shape on the lower body, but please no baggy bums please!
If you feel lost with clothing and what may look best for you, Lisa is available for a free, no obligation discovery call to see how she can help you.